1. Learn to listen. This is the best way to really find out what a person is actually into or interested in. When we go into a car dealer and the sales person starts babbling on and on about a hot rod sports car and we have no interest in buying one, he's just wasted our time and his right? Start asking some questions and then be in tune to listening! It's the best way to network for real success!
2. Try not to analyze so much. This is why someone with an entrepreneurial personality may accomplish more in Network Marketing. They just take the bull by the horns, dive in and get to work and ask questions later! Sometimes by the time we have asked all our questions about the company, the comp plan, the products, how to build the business, and then asked the same questions for the umpteenth time, the boat has already left the harbor!
3. Stop complaining so much about every little thing that can go wrong. When we complain too much we can talk ourselves right out of ever having any real success in anything in life.
4. Build belief. Become a Leader. The best way to real success is belief in ourselves and what we're doing. Plug into training with the company, sponsor and upline. All training from our sponsor and upline leadership should be free and accessible. Read success books and listen to CD's. Buy them used on Amazon, or go to the library, read or listen to them online. Go to events. That's what they are for. Investing in our business (ROI) pays us back tenfold. Constantly be learning and growing. When we stop growing we're dead. Become a leader and add value to people's lives and help them build their business.
5. Work a system that duplicates. Systems duplicate people do not. The simpler we make it for people to duplicate the better. Use the tools to KISS. Keep It Simple! Have people watch a video on a company replicated website that everyone has access too as a distributor, give them a CD to listen to, invite them to conference calls and webinars, a sizzle line. Then answer their questions, do a 3/way if necessary with sponsor/upline and plug them in to duplicate the same.
6. Stop blaming others for failure. We are the captain of our own ship. Failure is just the rehearsal, success is the main event. There will always be obstacles and challenges to overcome in any worthwhile endeavor. Get over it and keep on taking action that will lead to success! When we fail no one is to blame but us! Besides if everything that goes wrong is always someone else's fault they are the ones growing through the failures right? Because when we're not failing we're not growing forward for success!
7. Never quit! No ifs, ands, or buts'! Giving up is never the right road to take!