QuickBizSites News & Updates
Saturday, August 20 2011
- drop down menu to switch between groups
- Popup account edit window
- Updated user accounts UI with new user accounts tab and quick drop down menu for switching the group view.
- New option to send an email from the user account page.
- Updated UI for selecting group membership
- 30+ new mailing list templates
- Updated mailing list UI
- Option to set the mailing list tracking code
- Set the "email from" name
- Social networking links in templates
- Updated form builder UI to make it easier to enable the contact DB and mailing list signup options.
- The view/edit tab drop down menu now includes links to the settings pages.
- Message board no longer requires capcha when you are logged in.
- Displayable user name for message board when user accounts/login required to post messages.
- Updated mobile/browser detection for stats and mobile pages.
- The drop down tab menu for edit site now includes direct links to all of the settings pages.
- Calendar uses timezone offset.
- Site page search now includes blog posts and HTML pages.
- Send tweet from a blog post
- Google +1 button
- LinkedIn button
- More display options for social networking links
- H1, H2, H3 tags added to the style menu
Basic traffic stats
- Updated blog manager UI
- New option to save a blog post as a draft
- Option to enable facebook comments for your blog
- Send a tweet about a blog post from the blog manager
- Next/prev links at bottom of blog page to easily view older posts
- Basic traffic stats are now maintained for up to 3 years (this will only include stats collected after the update is installed)
- New option to reset all your traffic stats
- New option to reset your traffic stats referrers/search engines/keywords
- Stats have been updated to be tracked in the site owners local time based on their time zone setting
- NOTE: stats before this update will not reflect the correct timezone
- Ecommerce reports are now displayed in the users time zone (only applies to new orders completed after this update)
- For products that ship in their own box, you can now set the package dimensions
- New gateway (Moneris for US merchants)