1) ONE GOD, (ALLAH, meaning GOD), and that HE has no partners at all.
2) In His ANGELS (including Gabriel, who was responsible for bringing the messages to the messengers).
3) His MESSENGERS (including Mohammad, Jesus, Moses, David, Abraham, and all the others).
4) His REVEALED BOOKS, (including the Qur'an, the true Bible, the true Torah, and all the others).
5) the DAY OF RESURRECTION , (and that every person will be accounted for with regard to his deeds).
6) AL-QADER, (that everything that has happened and ever will happen has been ordained by Allah (God), although this doesn't mean that there is no free will, there is, and every person is responsible for his deeds, but that Allah, in His divine knowledge, knows what each person will do with their life, and what will be happening in the universe. And has proclaimed it to be, in HIS divine wisdom.
THE FIVE PILLARS OF ISLAM
1) To say "La ilaha 'ila Allah, wa anna Muhammadar Rasool Allah" ... which means....There is no god Except for ALLAH (the one true God), and verily, Mohammad is HIS messenger.
2) To pray the five daily prayers.
3) To pay the "Zakat" ( a kind of tax on surplus wealth).
Please DO NOT give your credit card number through this site, or send it directly to
THE DESERT BOUTIQUE
at any time. We ONLY accept credit cards through PAYPAL, which is an online service that is totally secure and safe.
All material on this site is protected and copyrighted, the full copyright remains with the author, and no one can use any picture, text, or HTML without the express permission (in writing) from the owner.
please send email to:
All material on this site is copyrighted and no photos, text or other material may be copied or used without permission from the owner.