Kuwait Residency Information

If you want to live and work (permanently) in Kuwait, as an expatriate you need to have a residence permit or iqama in Arabic. Citizens of GCC countries don't need one, however. There are three main types of residence permits: work, domestic and dependent visas all of which require a sponsor.

You can check your residency HERE!

For all kinds of information from the Ministry of the Interior in English click HERE!

    Site Mailing List  Sign Guest Book  View Guest Book 
    Copyright (c) 2007-2015 Kuwait Living (all rights reserved)





    Kuwait Living
    Kuwait 25562
    Phone: 965-99686064
    Email:  kuwait.living@yahoo.com   

    Copyright 2007-2012 Mia Ponzo & Alison Brettle